Pine Belt Loves the Community! Pine Belt Enterprises Auto Group is passionate about more than just cars -- we're also endlessly devoted to our community. Our neighbors in Toms River, Brick and Manalapan know how much our dealerships in Lakewood support local organizations and events.
We're proud to give back to the community that has made us successful over the years, and we value the positive relationships we've cultivated with neighboring businesses, charities and customers.
As neighbors, we try to lend a helping hand and our support whenever we can. As an example we helped Todd Frazier, make it to his first MLB All-Star Game. Todd is a local hero who got his big break after college, when he was drafted by the Cincinnati Reds.
We hope to see you soon. If you have any questions or want to learn more about our upcoming events, please feel free to stop by one of our New Jersey auto dealerships.
- March of Dimes
- NJ Law Enforcement Special Olympics Run
- Local Schools:
Clark High School
Freehold Township High School
- May 13th, 12-3 - 95.9 WRAT's Bark in the Park - A Lakewood BlueClaws tradition for the last 10 years, with a main goal of finding homes for Monmouth and Ocean County cats and dogs with help from local animal shelters. Doggie Adoption Showcase, pet games & contests, America's Got Tall-ent show and more!
- June 19th - RAT Rock Open Charity Golf Event - The RAT will present it's 14th Annual Charity Golf Tournament for the Greater Monmouth/Ocean area at Eagle Ridge Golf Club in Lakewood, NJ. RAT personalities and local celebrities will join the local golfers for a one-day tournament hosted by 95.9 the RAT. This event has raised over $200k for the LADACIN Network. The field will include up to 120 local golfers.
- July 4th - Freehold Fireworks - Independence day features a brilliant fireworks display at Freehold Raceway.
- July/Aug Date TBD - WJRZ Hittin' the links - Fourth Annual Hittin' The Links Golf Outing benefitting a local veteran's charity. Up to 100 Golfers with BBQ lunch, golf and awards dinner.
- October 2017 - Habitat for Humanity "House that Rock Built" - Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County will have a worksite at the Monmouth Mall to construct panels for a family home. The home will be completed in Freehold with a dedication in June 2018
- November 2017 - Broadcast for the People of NJ - A collection drive that benefits local charities. The goal is to fill a 45 foot trailer in 2 days, collecting clothes, non-perishable food items and stocking stuffers for those in need this holiday season.
- November 17th & 18th - Share the Joy - WJRZ and PEPSI present a collection drive that benefits local charities. The goal is to fill a 45 foot trailer located at Shop Rite of Toms River in 2 days, collecting clothes, non-perishable food items and stocking stuffers, with donations benefitting Ocean County Hunger Relief and Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ocean County. Location subject to change.
Restoration Family Worship Center 1st Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser
Jersey Shore Sports Awards
7th Annual Classic
Summerfest Concerts at Windward Beach Park
Point Pleasant Panther's Lacrosse Team Fundraiser
- The Panthers held their car was at our dealership, and had lots of fun while fundraising. See photos.Freehold Township High School how to buy a car presentation -
We went back to school for a day and taught local students the best way to buy a car. See photos.Blood Drive -
Hosted in July a blood drive at Pine Belt Chevrolet to help save lives.MMCSC Foundation Jersey Shore Food & Wine Tasting for Cancer Services -
More than 400 guests recently attended the 3rd Annual Flavors of the Jersey Shore Food & Wine Tasting at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood. Proceeds support cancer services at Monmouth Medical Center.Globetrotters Event -
Held at the Pine Belt Arena with a half court shot contest! Contestants had a chance to win a new car!